vvvv DX11 beta33x updateOctober 9, 2014 posted by: vux Guest Post
It’s been a little while since last DirectX11 update, so since beta33.1 is out let’s sync the boys and have a one day release.
Most work on last build has been to fix bugs, but of course there are some new nodes/options/examples.
So here is the (non) exhaustive changelog:
- Fix render states not resetting properly if an error was caused during render
- Fix Mip change on temp target renderer (was not locking the right texture).
- Fix memory allocation issue on Quad layer node (from azeno)
- Dynamic buffers should be faster in most cases, same speed in worst case, and consume less memory.
- DynamicTextures (Value and Color) : now upload correctly for small textures, faster upload, better memory handling in both cases.
- FrameDelay will send a warning if it is fed a depthbuffer, but won’t crash
- Fix issue in BubbleNoise texture fx
- Shared Texture fix for 64 bits.
- Fix texture coordinates in Polygon geometry
- Bone matrices from models were not transposed
- Fix memory leak in gsfx and autolayout. Also reduced the frequency for layout rebuild.
- TextLayout node was not updating on enums change (alignment)
- Texture FX can now use iterations at pass level.
- Fixed issue (on alpha build only, with TextureFX resource release)
- Fix issue in topology node not updating at times.
- Fix bounding box not copied on geometry shallow copies
- Fix Nil issue on dynamic buffers
- Fix Line (DX11) module crashing on ATI
- Fix Sampler pin on shaders not changing correctly.
- Writer Nodes (Texture 1/2/3d) now have a create folder toggle (disabled and hidden by default)
- Texture Array Renderer has option to bind the whole render target instead of do one pass per slice (so slice selection can be done in Geometry shader).
- Texture Array renderer can now create mips
- Viewport validator (selects on viewport at object level).
- SelectViewport (DX11.Layer), replacement for Transformation index pin (removed)
- RawBuffer renderer
- Skeleton Assimp loader node
- Add Renderer (DX11.Buffer Advanced) which also allows to create counter buffers.
- Writer (DX11.Texture 1d)
- Renderer (DX11.StreamOut)
- DepthPipet module from unc
- Pipet module from unc
- DistortFlow texture fx from unc
- Lomograph texture fx from unc
- InputElement Join Advanced
- All bullet nodes, in both 32 and 64 bits flavour
- Dispatch indirect sample
- Fix some examples so they could work on sm4/sm4.1 thanks joreguser
- more examples from joreguser, check overview in girlpower root
- Sampler State example
- Depth Pre pass example
- Depth rebind example
Side note 1:
Please submit bugs here, this is much easier for me to track (it’s very easy for your bug to be lost in forum within 2 days): https://github.com/mrvux/dx11-vvvv/issues
Side note 2:
If a few kind users would like to give me a hand for help patches/girlpower examples please manifest yourselves ;)
Download from directx11-nodes-alphabeta-contribution and enjoy
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.