vvvv_45beta32May 9, 2014 posted by: joreg
it is our pleassure to announce the latest and greatest: vvvv45beta32
this was in the making for a while and its changelog is quite overwhelming, so let me lay this out for you:
for the patcher
- we finally managed to get rid of crack.exe -> setup.exe
- vvvv is now dpiAware and defaults to /dx9ex see: updates-regarding-windows-8.1
- there are a number of subtle ui-improvements-for-beta32
- keyboard/mouse have been reworked and touch is new, see keyboard-mouse-and-touch-news
- we provide many more well documented demos: vvvv-easy-to-learn-with-girlpower
- there are range of fixes for boygrouping (for details see changelog)
- there is huge list (>25) of new nodes (see changelog)
- Binsized modules are now much easier to patch using the new NormalizeBinSize (T) modules
for the developer
- we now provide nuget-development-packages
- and a generic-nodes-project
- we have infos on plugins-targeting-.net-4.5
- packs can now have their own diffff which makes it easier to update them independent of the vvvv core release, see patch-conversions-pack-versioning
so basically citius, altius, fortius just as you’d expect. and remember if you’re a non-commercial user of vvvv and still want to support us click this:
have a good patch, yours devvvvs.
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
Real nice update!
What should the non-commercial vvvv’er click though?
“and remember if you’re a non-commercial user of vvvv and still want to support us click this:”