vvvv dx11 beta33.7 updateApril 25, 2015 posted by: vux Guest Post
Since Node is (almost) there, here is a deploy for lates DX11 version.
As usual, changes, new nodes… So let’s go :
- Small fix on topology on some edge switch cases.
- PerVertexDrawer was not always updating properly.
- Fix null error on StreamOut renderer buffer Pin
- Texture FX was unlocking some reources twice sometimes, which resulted in really weird situations, now sorted.
- Fix issue with gsfx when sending nil on view/projection pins.
- RWByteAddressBuffer was not bound properly for compute shader usage
- Small memory leak fix on TextLayout node joreguser
- Indirect Drawers/Dispatch nodes now all have a Buffer version
- SetSlice (DX11.TextureArray) : Fix mip slice set to all by mistake
- Renderer (DX11 Buffer.Raw) : Index and Vertex Buffer binding were not applied properly
- Cylinder now has a “Center Y” Pin
- ViewPort (DX11) now had a default size of 1
- Info (DX11) also shows the name of the graphics card that is currently in use.
- Now uvspace annotation for transforms will default to the same behaviour as in dx9 (eg: Y is inverted). Set invy=false to go back to same old behaviour.
- Renderer (DX11.MRT) : clear pin and background color can now bet set per target.
- Renderer (DX11 Buffer.Raw) : Allow binding as Argument Buffer as well
- Geometry resolution minimum value set to avoir negative inputs joreguser
- SegmentZ (DX11.Geometry): segment with Z extrusion
- StencilReference (DX11.layer): to allow to set reference value for stencil writes/tests.
- ViewportArray (DX11.Layer) : Allows to bind an array of viewports to rasterizer stage (in pixel space)
- Mesh (Geometry Split) : Allows to split an assimp mesh
- Info (DX11.Texture 1d) : Same as per 2d/3d counterpart
- IndexOnlyDrawer (DX11.Drawer) : Allows to ignore vertex buffers and send a draw call with index buffer only.
- Sampler (DX11) : Presets for sampler states as per other states nodes.
- RenderSemantic (DX11.Layer Color) : To set a color as render semantic
- Reset Counter (DX11.Layer) : Allows to enable/disable counter resets for buffers that support this feature)
- BlendTarget (DX11.RenderState Advanced) : Allows to set blend state per render target.
- AttachDispatcher (DX11.Layer) : Allows to attach dispatch buffers at layer level
- AsGeometry (DX11.Buffer Advanced) : Quite complicated node that allows flexible RawBuffer to geometry binding.
- Many overviews update from joreguser
- New dx9 modules ported to dx11 by robotantonuser
- New tfx, samples from uncuser, too many to enumerate them ;)
- Running vvvv.exe /dx11mode:nvidia will try to auto select nvidia card for optimus setup
- Dynamic texture nodes will nos send a warning in case user tries to upload a 3 channel texture (which is not recommended), since samplers are not allowed on those. There is also a suppress warning pin to avoid tty spam in case you know what you are doing ;)
- Shader nodes now also send a warning to tty in case of invalid layouts.
Download here as usual:
That’s about it, see you @node15
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
‘Running vvvv.exe /dx11mode:nvidia will try to auto select nvidia card for optimus setup’
Seems like even without extra flag my Nvidia GPU is now always used, which is not good at all my system is overheating very easy and is very loud.
How can I set it to acept the standart system settings again?