vvvvhat happened in November 2015December 1, 2015 posted by: joreg
ouright scratch that,
it seems everyone is just too busy to write a review for last month so i’ll appoint myself again. oh thanks. i’m welcome… off the top of my head i remember that again a lot of things happened last month, so lets see what i can find…
i visited woeiuser at his desk last week where he showed my some crazy stuff thats still to come. but he has already cleaned out his harddisk and found the following:
also the following got updated:
- everyoneishappyuser updated his instance-noodlesbeta-contribution
- zeosuser made sure his print-printerbeta-contribution works with latest vvvvs
- tekcoruser provided a dx11 version of ft-cubic-lens-distortionbeta-contribution
- vasilisuser provided a dx11 version of polar-menubeta-contribution
and a lot of teasing this time:
- someone has gestures gesture-(devices-window)-help
- microdeeuser has a mitterline
- tmpuser is working on his Pointcloud lib: one and two
- AKa-visualsuser is promising an editor for the nexus ui lib: nexusuieditor if you know your github and can’t wait for contributions help yourself with these:
- velcromeuser pushed his ZeroMQ lib to github
- microdeeuser pushed his ironhydra lib to github
i forgot to mention this beauty by lasaluser last month: tesela-interactive-paper-sculpture. this time i couldn’t really decide on my favorite…so i go for the obvious:
but also these are worth watching: *everyoneishappyuser has a 360° thing on youtube *zeosuser is working on a new performance: somaphony-demo-2015 *id144user in style again: guest-andrej-boleslavský-samuel-kerridge *ainuser is going big with MIMPI-v-2
and new in my rss-reader this month: https://uberact.com/blog/
a lot of things going on education-wise. most notably of course mr. microdeeuser has started his series of weekend workshops. not exactly very straight workshops one could argue, but definitely interesting vvvv-entertainmaint if you have a few hours to spend. he provides uncut version of all livestreams is his vveekend vvorkshops youtube channel.
vuxuser, ainuser and idwyruser apparently have something coming up in moscow polytech.science.art-week-audiovision-lab.
if you happen to be in beautiful venice coming weekend check out these: 2-workshops-interactive-art.
epsuser and antokhiouser talked vvvv at the cg-event in moscow one and two.
and if today i were to choose a study, i’d apply here: http://www.interactivearchitecture.org/ it seems they had a nice vvvv-workshop running last week which they flooded twitter with. if you’re quick you’ll find a bunch of nice snippets posted by students here: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23vvvv
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
Sorry for the delay for ZeroMQ, it is coming along big time!
Still waiting for more feedback from github experts, but anyone waiting for a compiled contrib: It’ll be sooner than the next StarWars for sure.
Also, make sure to watch the schnellebuntebilder on vimeo for HD, those artifacts are deceiving.