Alt+ANovember 30, 2016 posted by: joreg
Let me introduce you to the new About patch: Spiced up with some usefulness here is what Alt+A can now do for you:
- which version of vvvv is running: x64 or x86, from which path (clickable to open explorer)
- is the correct (x64/x86) addonpack installed (there’ll be a warning-sign if not)
- what other packs are installed
- what commandline parameters has vvvv been started with
- what search-paths are active
About the system
- what’s the IP-address of the PC
- what’s the CPU of the PC
- what graphic-cards are present and how much RAM do they have
- what MIDI and COM ports are available
And finally we have this cozy place to feature a listing of all additional contributors. The list is gathered from the “Author” tag in any addon (plugin, effect, module) you have installed and weighted by the number of their occurrences. So if you feel your name is missing or not high enough on the list you know what to do..
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
great, I have been doing this using the about node and looking though the outputs multiple times before, but this is so much better.
there is just one little annoying detail when it is used on a high res display with scaling, it is not scaled accordingly and thus the text is tiny.
it would be nice if it could be scaled like the UI is being scaled and as a side not, it would be nice if we couldget the scaling of the screen in a node