Directx11, 0.7 updateSeptember 2, 2016 posted by: vux Guest Post
Fresh release from github, with a decent amount of changes, bug fixes, new bits and bobs.
For full details, please checkout: https://github.com/mrvux/dx11-vvvv/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Still here are some of the most notable parts:
- VideoIn (DShow), contributed by (user:gumilastik). I think title speaks by itself, no need for more explanation.
- Render space nodes are behaving nicer when they are disabled.
- Text (DX11.Layer Advanced) had a nasty crash bug in some spread situations, this is now a thing of the past.
- Many new DirectWrite nodes, specially to retrieve Metrics.
- Font Enum for Text nodes uses the DirectWrite enum, so no more revert to default font in many cases.
- Depth stencil reference and blend factor are part of render state (and each got a node), to allow more interesting combinations.
- WithinProjection has boolean options so it can preserve crop/aspect, and then behave like all the within from dx9, but all in one node.
- TextureFX properly works with default size and a texture In connected.
And as usual , please report issues here (and not in the forums), small patch to reproduce is also appreciated ;)
Have fun, vux
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.