vvvvhat happened in November 2016December 2, 2016
so there year is coming to an end and it feels we’re only getting started…with beta35 being scheduled for a release soon™ we have a bughunt running at the moment where you can win one of 2 lattepandas. there are not too many reports in yet, so your chances are still very high to win. for all details please see: Find a Bug, win a Panda (latte).
Now check out the completely new NODE website with the NODE17 announcement and save that date!
And then have a look at the fancy new About Dialog we spent beta35 before checking out what more happened last month:
and quite some updates:
- microdeeuser updated his vpmbeta-contribution packet manager
- u7angeluser made his Automata UIbeta-contribution spreadable
- digitalwannabeuser brings a fix for d.o.p.ebeta-contribution regarding x64
- sebluser reshared the vvvv.packs.imagebeta-contribution for x64
- velcromeuser fixed an error in his PathGeometrybeta-contribution
Again we have a couple of teasers, that is screenshots of crazy things that hopefully at some point will become available for everyone.. microdeeuser did a proper blogpost: meanwhile-at-microdees-lab-rectpack while others just posed around:
And what is this?
GalleryZen by bashibauser
And more gems from:
- sunepuser: Golden Mirror
- patxiuser: How to exlpain interactivity to an audience
- Intolight ** Digital Spray Painter ** European Mobile Dome Lab
- rrrruser for Native Instruments: Komplete Sketches
microdeeuser continued his series of vveekend vvorkshops with two episodes that are ready for you to watch:
- update on the improvements of his very own md.ecosystem packs
- digitalwannabeuser introducing his new pack D.O.P.E. for distorting geometry
To watch those or any of the past workshops head over to the vveekend vvorkshop youtube channel.
What the VL?
Going prettey good. With the feature-freeze in place we’re now mostly fixing the buggers we get in via the bughunt and the ones we’re still aware of. Also we’re now doing a first round of ui-performance tweaks in order to make it a bit more pleasent to work with. Also the networking (udp, tcp) core-library is getting in shape and research is underway regarding all things async..
Read our two recent progress reports here:
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Have a good patch!