vvvvhat happened in October 2016November 2, 2016 posted by: joreg
yet another month of restless patching has just passed. Here i give to you your personal summary:
The highlights of the latest contributions:
- motziuser did the long awaited vvvv-myobeta-contribution
- digitalwannabeuser is going nuts: d.o.p.e.beta-contribution
- catweaseluser released a preset-recorderbeta-contribution
- dominikkolleruser computes closestpoint-(line-3d)beta-contribution
and some updates too:
- tonfilmuser added some features to his vvvv.openvrbeta-contribution
- digitalwannabeuser improved both his tetgenbeta-contribution and trianglebeta-contribution
- antokhiouser updated deferred-shadow-dx11beta-contribution
- catweaseluser provides a dx11 version for matcap™-technique-from-zbrushbeta-contribution
- xd_nitrouser added the source-code for multitouch-stack-revivedbeta-contribution
In case you haven’t noticed, we have a new forum! And team node has released a parutiful documentation of NODE15.
GalleryTzigane by dottoreuser
- evvvviluser added some to his youtube channel
- schnellebuntebilder did MTV Cave Rave
- Refik Anadol in cooperation with everyoneishappyuser did Art Of Intelligence
- i stumbled on http://bouksi.com
- umanemauser shared his kldt-interactive-art-installation
The good peeps of the schnellebuntebilder are doing a vvvvorkshop that is apparently already booked out. Pictures or it didn’t happen!
Hot: Waltz Binaire is looking for a patcher.
The wisp kollektiv is starting a new festival in Leipzig. ToiToiToi!
What the VL?
All good (very!). We’re on track. Check our latest update here: VL Progress Update
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Have a good patch!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.