vvvvhat happened in February 2017March 3, 2017 posted by: joreg
and there it was already over, weird february..
in our quest to arrive at a more regular release cycle we gave you vvvv 50beta35.2 just about a week ago. it doesn’t come with much new stuff but since it has a lot of little fixes it is definitely the version to use now.
vl is going strong. at least on our side. but also more and more of you are eager to get into it as we can see in related forum questions. the discussions there already proof to be valuable sources of knowledge, so we’re collecting a few interesting ones for you here:
aaaaand the quickfancypix are spoiling you with a recording of their latest workshop about vl held by eliasuser and tonfilmuser
vvvv/vl skills are in high demand, so get your acts together and apply for one of these:
- Full-time vvvv developer for YR, London
- Freelance/fulltime vvvv developer with a focus on rendering, animation, design at nsynk, Frankfurt
- Multimedia Software Developer / VVVV Patcher at MESO Digital Interiors, Frankfurt
- Calibrate and Re-Projectbeta-contribution a clickclick convenience tool for projector calibration by robotantonuser
- Morphologybeta-contribution a dx11-version of the same by lasaluser
- Glass (DX11.Effectbeta-contribution) a dx11-version of the same by antokhiouser
Supernoodle by mburkuser
a few updated:
- DirectX11 Nodesbeta-contribution by vuxuser have arrived at v1.0
- superphongbeta-contribution by mburkuser now even more super
- VVVV.Audio Pack Alphabeta-contribution by tonfilmuser with a vl example
- AirDrawSplinebeta-contribution by colorsounduser
- PointEditorCS (DX11.Geometrybeta-contribution) by antokhiouser
- Departures Airport Tablebeta-contribution by StiXuser
GalleryREPITCH01LP by StiXuser plus writeup. Excellent!
The Mylar Topology by Paul Prudence plus article on creativeapplications not so bad either..
And quite a few more recent entries to our gallery. Keep them coming!
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Gut Patch!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.