vvvvhat happened in Mai 2017June 4, 2017 posted by: joreg
so node, obviously, coming up in just a few weeks, here is what you need to know:
- Workshop Booking is Live!
- Workshops by Schedule or by Categories
- The full festival program is here: https://17.nodeforum.org/
- We’re calling for FRAMED submissions
- We’re calling for NODEsurfers
CreativeApplications did a thorough writeup of what to expect. and if you’ve missed NODE15, watch this as inspiration.
sorry for not blogging more about the recent changes to vvvv/vl which are already live in alpha builds but a new release is imminent and we’ll cover things then. one thing though you shouldn’t miss is:
and there is a new way to get in touch with us and many of you are already using it:
we’ve received three new contributions in may:
- Perception Neuron (TCP) Demobeta-contribution by scatenauser
- Growing Lines from SVG pathsbeta-contribution by catweaseluser
- Music Wheelbeta-contribution by ravazquezuser
quite a few teasers..hope to see those released soon:
- detectfaces by sebluser
- c-mix-1 by lecloneuruser
- machine-learning-pix2pix by deliveruser
- stringdistance by microdeeuser
- excel & examplepatch-renderer by guestuser
- 0-preview-3 by readmeuser
and a lot of fresh projects realized with vvvv:Archive Dreaming by Refik Anadol Studio in collaboration with Google’s Artists and Machine Intelligence program
- a write-up on The Light Barrier by Kimchi and Chips that btw. also won an award of distinction at this years Ars Electronica, congratulations!
- a write-up on Powerline – Audio reactive ‘short circuit’ installation by VOLNA
- elektromeieruser has a new Torch
- epsuser has a new Showreel
- Bashibauser shared Darkness and Atom
- parabolauser did: Lisandro Peralta. Shaman y los pilares de la creacion
- archgaryuser’s first: The Deep Sound of Maramures
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Gut Patch!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.