vvvvhat happened in March 2017April 4, 2017 posted by: joreg
aaand here is what happened in march in vvvv-land:
- we now have a dedicated jobs category in the forum
- we announced the first batch of workshops for node17
- the editing framework got an update
- you can now create test patches for vvvv
and sneakpeak: we’re on the finishing touches for XML and MIDI-IO nodes for VL which we hope to have in alphas shortly (you’ll love them, trust me for once). in parallel, as mentioned before, we’re still working on making the importing of libraries super comfortable for everyone. think: drag-drop…
- muchos gracias to tmpuser for his DX11.Particlesbeta-contribution pack
- mr. timpernageluser released his first contribution: 2DLight (DX11.Texturebeta-contribution)
- elliotwoodsuser rewrote his MultiTouchStackbeta-contribution sponsored by xdnitrouser
- sebluser released a Trackerbeta-contribution
- tobykuser shared his Textbox (DX11beta-contribution)
- mburkuser can’t stop improving his Superphongbeta-contribution
And if you have a minute help levuser by giving the public beta of HAP a shot so you don’t have to complain about it later! Or be the first to answer the Persion New Year Coding Challenge of remonyuser.
Gallery001 by Manuel Palenque and Tatiana Heuman
Enough for this month, keep them comming in April!
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Gut Patch!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
you forgot the quite significant update to the vpm pack repo frontend (vpdb) like