vvvvhat happened in September 2017October 3, 2017 posted by: joreg
here we go..all devvvvs are finally back in office after a few weeks of…recreational activities. and powered by our new patcher-in-residence guest we’re in full swing. Finally officially announced the big thing we’ve been working on for quite a while now. It turned out gorgeous if I may say so. Fully equipped with documentation it is now on you to give it a shot and tell us what you think.
Next up: beta36 and a few little gems on the way..speaking of which we’re released our work in progress on a UI library. Nothing too fancy yet, but a rather solid groundwork already.
dottoreuser updated us on his work on Kairos which we power with a solid base layer as vl.
And in vvvv news it seems we finally found the culprit of the ~temp.v4p problem and also provide a solution to the recent saving woes.
3 new in the house:
- box2dbeta-contribution used to be in the addonpack but is now available as a separate contribution by vuxuser
- SlotManagerbeta-contribution by tobykuser is conveniently using vl under the hood
- TexConfGUIbeta-contribution by bjoernuser is a simple GUI for the TexConv
2 great updates:
- Player (DX11.Texturebeta-contribution) got rebuilt for latest DX11 version by bjoernuser
- VVVV.Packs.Imagebeta-contribution got rebuilt for both 32 and 64bit by sebluser
and a certain guest teases this: tsnesmalltest-directx-renderer
Many quality projects landed in the gallery this month, check these:le voyage des haïkus by pdubostuser
- FPS Project by Artcraftuser
- Pilgerweise by princemiouser
- Ghost Scanning #2 by sunepuser
- RGB Hunt 0.1 by elektromeieruser
Still on display for a few days in Berlin: Das Buch der Schatten by benjuuser, ceeyaauser et al.
Something coming up in Mexico coming weekend: VVVV Para proyectos multimedia y arte digital
Anything to add? Please do so in the comments. Gut Patch!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.