vvvvhat happened in February 2018March 2, 2018 posted by: joreg
have we mentioned beta36 yet? it is still a release candidate and about to be released soon. quasi. so please take this last chance and make sure your latest projects will work with it when it will be released, by getting the latest candidate and testing them against it. in the unlikely event that you have something bugging you, prettyplease let us know. in the comments, in the forum or in the chat. thanks.
in case you’ve missed the february news from the devvvv room, please catch up here. both of these can be tested in the candidate already:
and meanwhile we’re already working on a branch towards b36.1 scheduled for in about 2 months after b36 release. it will mostly focus on a cleanup of all vl libraries and finally opensourcing them so we can start accepting contributions.
looking or a job? there are currently two offers: one by grosse8 in cologne and another by intermediate engineering in hamburg.
and in general this place seems to have some related listings: das auge
two new ones
- Simple Preset Makerbeta-contribution by veteran lasaluser
- Keyboard GUIbeta-contribution which is the first one by Bartucuser
plus a work in progress
and a teaser
and quite a couple of updates the DX11 pack by vuxuser comes with fixes and new features and its further development can now be supported: if you’re using the pack you should definitely consider becoming a patreon!
- Superphysicalbeta-contribution by mburkuser
- Automata-UIbeta-contribution by u7angeluser
- VVVV.Audio Packbeta-contribution by tonfilmuser
- Craftlie DX11 drawing for vlbeta-contribution by tonfilmuser
- Timecodebeta-contribution by colorsounduser
- X-Raybeta-contribution by u7angeluser
- Patchboxbeta-contribution by velcromeuser
GallerySincronización Láser con proyección by colorsounduser
- Spectral VR - particle modeling with vvvv by MultiNILuser
- Scriabin Piano Sonata No.2 visualization by inatch
- Siam by epsuser using the facetracker by microdeeuser
that was it for february. anything to add? please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.