vvvvhat happened in June 2018July 3, 2018 posted by: joreg
que patcha? we did it. as announced here last time, we’ve finally finished our cleanup of the VL.Corelib. further we’ve released improved File IO nodes and a little new feature to frame your patches. we’ve also reworked how groups and categories work which we’ll introduce in a blogpost soon. these then were the biggest chunks that we had planned for the coming release. so we’re now soon reaching everyones favorite: release-candidate time!
and on july 10th, the second berlin meetup is happening, organized by a_a_a_auser and sebluser, horray!
again some amazing new stuff:
- Reogrid plus video tutorial by microdeeuser
- KinoBokehbeta-contribution by mburkuser
- OculusController OpenVRbeta-contribution by MultiNiluser
- Ivan's project templatebeta-contribution by bo27user
- Self Align Shader DX11beta-contribution by u7angeluser
and some fine updates to existing contributions:
- DirectX11 Nodesbeta-contribution by vuxuser
- FieldTripbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
- Instance Noodlesbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
- Happy.fxbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
- X-Raybeta-contribution by u7angeluser
Gallery30° - Visualising Ocean Data by students of the Muthesius Academy of Fine Arts, Kiel
- ENSO Exponat by Tanja Lückner
- works by udo2013user: one, two, three
- Convención Banco Santander 2018, Caja Màgica - Madrid by colorsounduser
- HUSTLE Light Box by Jeff Zhu
- Digital Wool by Vision Nocturne
and if you have a moment checkout the latest additions to vimeo already with some fine documentations by latest works of NSNK
that was it for june. anything to add? please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.