Upcoming free vvvv gamma workshops in BerlinSeptember 29, 2019
Helo evvvveryone, (and your friends who don’t use vvvv yet)
Here’s to announce that we’re continuing our free introductory workshops, to give you a taste of what it feels like to work with the all new vvvv.
What the vvvv?
vvvv is a visual programming environment that allows you to realize ideas quickly without the need to write any code. But if you want, you can also write C# code for it and use any .NET library with it!
To give you an idea of the areas vvvv can be helpful in, here is a list of buzz words vvvv is often associated with:
- Generative Design
- Interaction Design
- Data Visualization
- Computer Vision
- Rapid Prototyping
- Physical Computing
- Projection Mapping
- Show Control
What happens in the workshop
In these 2 hour courses we’ll be using vvvv (version gamma) to:
- give you an overview of vvvv’s possibilities
- guide you step-by-step through creating your first little programs
- mention things like Kinect, Midi, OSC, TUIO, UDP, Rs232, Leap, Vive, Rift, DMX, Art-Net, Arduino, Lasers, Motors,…
- leave you with an idea of what next steps you can take to divvvve deeper
Who is this for?
- the curious, who are interested in adding a new tool to their toolbox
- the lazy ones who want to get their things done more efficiently
- the ones afraid of coding, who want to try visual programming instead
- those familliar with vvvv beta who want to move to vvvv gamma
- October 22, 6-8pm (followed by a vvvv meetup)
- November 14, 6-8pm (followed by a patching circle)
- November 26, 6-8pm (followed by a vvvv meetup)
- December 12, 6-8pm (followed by a patching circle)
NODE Institute Wipperstrasse 13 12055 Berlin
- a Windows 10 laptop
- a 3 button mouse
Tell your friends and family. Hope to see you soon!