vvvvhat happened in April 2019May 3, 2019 posted by: joreg
have you tried it yet?
it is still hot and regularly updated! if you haven’t yet, maybe the latest IOBox update convinces you to give it a go. massive thanks to everyone who is testing and giving feedback and reporting bugs. very much appreciated!
while we’re onto fixing the still most pressing bugs we’re now concentrating on 3 final things we mentioned in the roadmap: tooltips, executable export, documentation. these are the areas where we’re hoping to have something to show next.
meanwhile if you have thoughts on working with Kinect2 in vl, please let us know.
and thanks to u7angeluser we have recordings of a recent vvvv gamma workshop, a presentation about Ocean Of Air and a VL.Xenko demo.
happy to see vl based contributions rolling in…
- VL.GIFed.Playerbeta-contribution by AKa-visualsuser
- VL.IO.Xbox360Controllerbeta-contribution by domjuser
- Penner Easing Functionsbeta-contribution by blausanduser
- MidiSyncbeta-contribution by systray27user
some new wips:
GalleryReal-time point cloud experiments by boplbopluser
and some more not to miss:
- Bodies In Motion: Humanscale by m9dfukcuser
- Scalable storytelling environment by MESOuser
- Bosphorus: Data Sculpture by Refik Anadol
and again some relevvvvant jobs are posted on jobboard Das Auge.
that was it for april. anything to add? please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.