vvvvhat happened in August 2019September 4, 2019 posted by: joreg
What’s been the happenings?
Glad you aks! First off: Mid August saw the 2nd incarnation of the /blog/2019/link-summer-camp-slovakia-edition summercamp. This time organized by StiXuser near Bratislava. He wanted to write a little report of our activities there so I’m not gonna spoil it. Only wanna say so much: It was a blast! We cannot thank StiX and his friends enough, who did all the organization and prepared all the amazing food. Chapeau! And I wittnessed talks of possible future LINKs in france and spain. Let’s see who gets this done first…
Then we just released a new vvvv gamma preview which finally includes nodes like the MultiFlipFlop, a Switch with multiple inputs, Resample nodes and more… Otherwise we’re still polishing executable export and hope to be able to give you a preview of it soon. Besides that VL.Xenko is progressing quite well. More interesting for developers, read about how we switched to Xenko.Math and a more popular one:
VL.Xenko TextureFX as you expect them
As I hope you’ve noticed already, we’ve been strong on education lately: We’re now offering personal training including a desk in our studio in Berlin: vvvv Training at the Source and we have regular activities going:
- September 12 and 24: Free introductions to vvvv gamma
- September 12: Patching Circle
- September 17: Getting Started with Interaction Design
- September 24: vvvv meetup
- September 25: Getting Started with Data Visualization
Besides two new contributions:
- webgallerybeta-contribution by vnmuser
- Touch Damper aka Id-based-animation-filterbeta-contribution by u7angeluser and one update:
- vl.dbscanbeta-contribution by sebescudieuser
We saw saw quite some activity in the forums work-in-progress section:
GalleryDuel by VOLNA
And also: Steel City Interactive by Responsive Spaces
Aas always if you’re looking for a vvvv job or even have one to announce, remember these:
- Worldwide jobs via our forum
- Worldwide jobs via Interactivejobs.io
- Jobs in Germany via Das Auge
That was it for August. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
@microdee yes, and they look quite simple, hopefully inviting even more people to dive into shaders:
Cool thing is, ComputeFX aka instance noodles 2.0 is possible with the same system…
link happend and I finally made a post about it!