vvvvhat happened in December 2018January 2, 2019
aaand that was it again..
but before we head off into this happy new year, let’s recap what happened on the last mile:
we finished our work on “Ocean Of Air” on time (horray) and it is running ever since December 7th. that is 12 networked PCs + server running a vl+xenko multiuser VR installation without any regrets. if you happen to be in london, treat yourself a visit. click here for infos and tickets.Ocean Of Air by Marshmellow Laser Feast
if you’re interested in how we pulled this off, here is the second in a series of blogposts on how we’re integrating Xenko with vl.
with the job out of our heads, we took to defining the coming milestones for vvvv and paved the road to vvvv gamma <- must read. and if you’re interested in a view more details about the milestone that brought us to where we are now and what more is to come after the initial release of vvvv gamma, then please checkout our new roadmap.
and if you haven’t already, then prettyplease fill out the 2019 survvvvey. it takes no more than 5 minutes. promised!
horray for 3 new:
- VectorayGen to vvvvbeta-contribution by u7angeluser
- vvvv dependency installerbeta-contribution by u7angeluser
- VL OpenCV Pedestrian Tracker Demobeta-contribution by domjuser
and two updates:
- VVVV.OpenVRbeta-contribution by tonfilmuser with intro blogpost
- ParaLibbeta-contribution by lasaluser
two works in progress:
and a little tease: rewire-test
beautiful beautiful renderings from the pros:Aid Kid AV Concert by karafiatuserMousiké by dottoreuser
and some more fine stuff:
- De Volharding Augmented by lucidlienuser
- Constellations by Joanie_AntiVJuser
- [Θ Theta: Sensory Feedback System by ventolinmonouser
these have been announced for a while now. if you’re interested, be quick!
that was it for december. anything to add? please do so in the comments!