right when we have only one month left to the announced release of vvvv gamma, february cut us short of another 2 days…had we only known that.. so where are we?
also a lot of work happened in the VL.OpenCV library which we now consider to be in a pretty mature state and shall therefore release it as a proper (ie. non-prerelease) package soon.
but most importantly we’ve announced the pricing for vvvv gamma which has faced some criticism as you can read yourself in the comments. being aware that this would not be an easy topic, we consulted with a couple of longterm vvvv users, to get some outside views on our thinking before the announcement. from the public responses we now got, we understand that this was not enough. our attempt to keep the announcement simple and compact backfired with quite some missunderstandings of the terms that we presented. we appreciate your feedback. please add your thoughts and also feel free to contact us via mail if you don’t feel like adding to the public discussion. every thought helps us clarify the discussion.
so, less than a month left till the announced release..we make very good progress but still this is going to be tough…
also last call to take part in the 2019 Survvvvey. we’ve reached more than 300 participants and will be closing it and releasing the results soon!
quite a couple new things:
- Fibonacci Spherebeta-contribution by catweaseluser
- 3d poly create and editbeta-contribution by tatyouser
- Preset Managerbeta-contribution by joaouser
- mp.essentials-hid-nodes by microdeeuser
- screeninfo-(windows-advanced)-help by microdeeuser
and one update:
GalleryENCHANTMENT. FIELDS by stainuser
and some more fine projects:
- Second Litany for List I Ljosi by StiXuser
- Red Square (Engineer) by epsuser
- NoiseSignalSilence by quadrature
- Forest by boplbopluser
- EQ Teaser - kinetic wall by u7angeluser
- IBM Flux – data driven art installation by onformative
- CARL LAEMMLE by schnellebuntebilder
that was it for february. anything to add? please do so in the comments!