vvvvhat happened in January 2019February 2, 2019
here we go,
we’re still on track regarding our roadmap and here is a little status report:
- UI rework is well under way, looking smooth and shiny
- spreadable IOBoxes are a thing, need refinements
- editing patches is no longer blocking renderers
- we simplified the document structure to have a better default workflow
- tons of helppatches are in the works none of these are in alphas yet, but if things go well, they should land soon.
- and not part of the initial release, but work is also progressing on integrating xenko…
while you’re waiting and haven’t yet, please fill out the 2019 Survvvvey!
- Gea.NaiveGPUbeta-contribution by dottoreuser
- VL Dynamic instancing without Delegatesbeta-contribution by domjuser
- etching hatching line engravingbeta-contribution by tatyouser
- self distort feedbackbeta-contribution by tatyouser
- vvvv dependency installerbeta-contribution by u7angeluser
released as work in progress:
:vvvVR Robotics by MultiNILuser
and three more:
- Screenization Experiment - Materiality by Lorenzuser
- ALEA(s) - audiovisual performance by Boris26user
- Forest by boplbopluser
that was it for january. anything to add? please do so in the comments!