vvvvhat happened in May 2019June 7, 2019 posted by: joreg
the results are in!
of the 2019 survvvvey. bottom line: you’re all the same, you haven’t changed a bit. comforting..
if you still haven’t gotten anything better to do in summer, like me, meet your patcher friends at LINK, this time organized by longtime patch-head StiXuser. sign-up here: link-summercamp-application-extension. verymuch looking forward to this!
and still vvvv-gamma-2019.1-preview is going strong. none of the bigger missing parts are in yet, but we’re constantly releasing bug-fix releases. every report is verymuch appreciated! new tooltips and exe-export are still in the works and they’ll be coming as promised.
great new stuff:
- Model-Runtime-Editor design patternbeta-contribution by dottoreuser
- MXAO (DX11.Texture2D ReShade) by microdeeuser
- LinearSpreadSymmetricbeta-contribution by blausanduser
and a teaser: artnet-polling
but really too much to list here is happening in the forums work-in-progress section. be sure not to miss those!
GalleryAmnesia by Onur77user
and some more:
- Fantasie#1_OrganTelescopeAI by Quadrature
- DesignHoldingWall by DotDotDot
- Life Cycles live take by DIDIFuser
- Realtime Graphic Composition 2018 Part 1 by cloneproductionuser
- Weaving for violin solo by Yuta Inada
and as always if you’re looking for a vvvv job or even have one to announce, remember these:
that was it for may. anything to add? please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.