We (Natan Sinigaglia / dottore | Kyle McLean / everyoneishappy) would like to give you a heads up on a project we are undertaking in these times that we would hope should be of some inspiration and enthusiasm for the beloved VVVV community!
The FUSE project will provide a well researched collection of GPU tools and libraries to use with VL.Stride :
- Domain specific high level node collections
○ Distance Fields & Raymarching ○ Particles ○ Procedural Geometry ○ Textures and Materials ○ GPGPU
- A domain agnostic set of nodes and helpers for patching GPU logic
- A clean collection of abstract shader functions that can be easily referenced for coders
Intended to benefit the community and wider ecosystem :
- Free and opensource
- Well documented
- Produced in collaboration with the VVVV group to iterate and improve on the core shader based workflows and approaches of VL.Stride.
We are presenting this project in greater detail on 14th Dec 2020 at 21:00 CET to studios and individuals who are interested in the graphical future of vvvv gamma.
Project Info: vvvv.org/fuse-project
The event is kindly hosted by the NODE Institute. https://thenodeinstitute.org/event/the-fuse-project/
Best regards, Natan & Kyle