vvvvhat happened in December 2019January 4, 2020 posted by: joreg
still no bigfat vvvv gamma release but we’re now really getting close. See what we’ve just released last month:
- vvvv gamma 2019.2-preview including executable export
- updated licensing schema for vvvv gamma valid from when we have the initial official release
- updated Helpbrowser with overview of and easy access to all available documentation
This means we’re now basically feature complete and are planning for an initial release in Q1.2020! More tweaks and fixes will happen for the export and we’ll do some more work on the help browser to make it even more useful. Meanwhile please keep reporting your buggers and help us make this a solid first release.
Documentation-wise there’ve been three updates: A new Section on IOBoxes in the gray book and two new how to videos:
And the biggest news of all: NODE20 is happening! Just in time so that we’ll have 3d-support in vvvv gamma and hopefully finally match most features of vvvv beta. Ideally we’ll have at least a first version of VL.Xenko out before, so that some of you can even already prepare workshops with it… Curious about our progress there? Expect a separate blogpost with a wrap-up of latest developments shortly.
A few updates:
- VVVV.OpenVRbeta-contribution by tonfilmuser
- Craftlie DX11 drawing for VLbeta-contribution by tonfilmuser
- OBJExport (DX11.Geometrybeta-contribution) by antokhiouser
woeiuser opensourced two of his contributions:
And there’s been some action in the work-in-progress section on the forum:
GalleryEmpyrean by iam404user
And some more fresh from the vimeo group:
- Fractal Armor by Juan Hurle
- Kuka on Mars by Di Ma
- Constellations Metz by Joanie Lemercier
- Fantasie#2@Radialsystem_Quadrature by Quadrature
- LGM#2 Teaser by Quadrature
That was it for December. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.