A seemingly calm month, but it is boiling under the covvvvers: First, you notice that we continue to update the 2020.2 release with bugfixes. The latest release is vvvv gamma 2020.2.4.
Then, as mentioned previously, we’re currently mostly focused on getting a stable 2020.3 out which will include VL.Stride, our shiny new 3d engine. Best of it: you can follow our daily progress by downloading the preview releases. Already comes with tons of help and demo patches. Give it a spin!
Colors for nothing and shadows for free!
And finally done are the completely reworked, easy to use OSC and TUIO nodes which will show up in one of the coming previews soon!
Two new ones:
- vl.opencv-camera-calibration-helperbeta-contribution by ravazquezuser
- texture-sharing-from-gamma-to-beta-and-backbeta-contribution by bjoernuser
A little teaser:
And some new works in progress:
- Stateless - the statemachine library by hadasiuser
- VL.SunCalc by texoneuser
- Elementa “timed” widgets by bjoernuser
Gallery塵-The Dust by 杜鹏程
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for November. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!