vvvvhat happened in October 2020November 5, 2020 posted by: joreg
So once again, where were we…
oh, NODE20 just happened and never mind if you missed it, you can still access the recordings of all workshops!
If you haven’t noticed yet, the latest previews for vvvv gamma now include VL.Stride, the fancy new 3d engine. We’re quite happy with the feedback so far. Things mostly seem to work as expected. We’re now focusing on making this preview into the first 2020.3 stable release including VL.Stride. But 3d is not all, we’ve also included a few other goodies in the 2020.3 branch, which are summarized in a separate blog post with the juicy title: vvvv - The Tool.
vvvv gamma 2020.2 is out and also the latest previews for beta41 already include the 2020.2.x branch of VL!
- Publishing your VL nugets with Github Actions by sebescudieuser
- OpenCV Camera Calibration Helperbeta-contribution by ravazquezuser
- vvvvj Starter Packbeta-contribution by idwyruser
- Gamma Launcherbeta-contribution by sebescudieuser
- FieldTripbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
- instance-noodlesbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
- happy.fxhbeta-contribution by everyoneishappyuser
Quite a few new works in progress:
GalleryVisuals Reel by c nissidisuser
- Retune Live #01 - Moon Garden About a largescale multiprojection interactive installation that wirmachenbunt recently realized.
- DC Tower - Top of Austria Interactive Installation by Responsive Spaces
- WITHHELD BREATH by rogalaguser
- WALK by takumauser
- Nymphéas a kinetic-light-installation by iam404user
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for September and October. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
Just downloaded the latest preview of beta41 (from September 24 ac1c9efa1c) and it contain VL v.2020.2.1.
Are there newer versions available somewhere?