vvvv gamma 2021.4 release candidateNovember 17, 2021 posted by: joreg
We have a candidate for our upcoming release:
Here are some of the highlights:
- Improved patching performance in large projects
- A new Hamburger menu with easy access to settings and themes
- Support for editor extensions
- Language refinements: This node and explicit type parameters
- Video: Support for the effortless playback of a wide range of formats, see Video Playback
Skia 2d rendering:
- Now fully GPU accelerated
- Skia to Stride now works on all GPUs
- ImagePlayer to play image sequences as image
Stride 3d rendering:
- TextureFX: a vast collection of easy to use nodes for applying visual effects to textures
- Pipet, MeshSplit, Texture and Buffer nodes for VL.Stride
- ImagePlayer to play image sequences as texture
- New PostFX: Fog and Outline
- ShaderFX node factory to easily write composable shader snippets
- Materials can be extended with custom shaders
For full details of what’s new, please consult the Change Log.
So please test and report your findings. If we don’t find any complete show-stoppers within the next days, this is going to be it!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.
Shakalaka !!! Thank you for so cool improvements.
I’ll check it out!!