This time of the month again. First off, for your calenders:
- September 7th: The 13th vvvv online meetup
- September 14th Release Presentation: FUSE
- September 28th: yet to be announced 14th vvvv meetup
Then, as the attentive among you have noticed, we’ve still not released the long announced 2021.4 release. Frankly, we’ve been derailed a bit by commercial inquiries that made us shift priorities. And also the VL.Fuse team has been quite annoying in requesting some needed ground-work in VL.Stride… Apart from the delayed release, this is all good for you, because it also means some more new goodies. So rest assured, no time is wasted!
Things you may have missed:
- The NODE Institute has 2 of the recent workshops available as recordings: ** Machine Learning for Interaction Designers ** Timeline your data using VL.Kairos
- The recording of the first VL.Fuse preview workshop is now available. While at it you may want to subscribe to their YT channel
- Are you into visual state machines? Check out this new proposal
- The always busy Takumauser did a presentaion at SIGGRAPH
Here are some new nugets that got minted recently:
And the following got updated:
GalleryRayshade travelling by Simon Holden using VL.FuseMS07:the filter by ddfuser using VL.Fuse
For more recent updates from the Fuse team join the VL.Fuse channel on matrix!
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for August. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!