vvvvhat happened in February 2021March 4, 2021 posted by: joreg
What did you do in February?
Well, we did two releases:
- vvvv gamma 2021.3 including the shiny new 3D engine VL.Stride
- vvvv beta 41 including VL 2020.2.6
We’re already working on a beta 42 which will include the latest VL 2021.3 and also the next bigger gamma 2021.4 which we’ll talk about in a separate blogpost.
We all met for the 8th online meetup and some of you also couldn’t resist and once again made some great contributions:
- The long-awaited “not your ordinary timeline” Kairos by dottoreuser is out: ** Get the VL.Kairos NuGet ** Watch a brief introduction from the last meetup ** Join the VL.Kairos chat room ** Contribute to VL.Kairos on GitHub ** Note that in order to sustain the project, dottore is asking commercial users to buy a license!
- VL.2D.CurveFitting by motziuser
- VL.OpenWeather by sebescudieuser
There’ve also been some updates:
- There was an update by the FUSE team at the last meetup
- VL.IO.RCP as shown at the meetup
And as always have a look at the forums Work-In-Progress section for some more recent goodies…
GalleryTIME OF MELTING by stainuser
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for February. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.