vvvvhat happened in January 2021February 3, 2021 posted by: joreg
there’s been the 2020.2.5 release.
But now we finally also have a Release Candidate for 2021.3, the upcoming version including the shiny new 3d engine based on Stride.
Even before this one is released you’re asking what’s next?! How on earth could vvvv be further improved? That’s what we’re planning to answer in a separate blog post soon.
Until then, let’s hear it from the working groups:
There’ve been a lot of updates in the last meetup. Here is the gist:
- VL.OpenCV update by ravazquezuser
- VL.ML update by sebescudieuser and Hadasiuser
- FUSE update by dottoreuser and texoneuser
- VL.Elementa update by sebescudieuser and dottoreuser
- Universal Skeleton Bible update by ravazquezuser and dottoreuser
- Transforming Brains announcement by ravazquezuser
Or just lean back and watch the whole 7th meetup in one go.
- VL.Elementa by dottoreuser and team
- VL.FMODStudio by ravazquezuser
- VL.Audio by vvvv
- VL.Audio.GPL by motziuser
GallerySchattenfänger by BADABOOM
- Return the Eye by DROUGHT SPA
- Scriabin Piano Sonata No2 by Piano and Image duo
- Shaky Savine & Doing Nothing with AI
- Raresh // Live Studio Session
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for January. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.