vvvvhat happened in March 2021April 5, 2021 posted by: joreg
On the road again!
This time towards vvvv gamma 2021.4. Nothing much in the public previews yet, but a few things probably dropping there in the next few weeks. In particular, we’ve been working on the patching performance issue, TextureFX, the Buffer nodes and the Settings UI. So expect these things to show up in previews first. And if you haven’t yet, please review what happened recently in VL.Stride land.
The last meetup was a blast again. Many thanks to host ravazquezuser and everyone who presented:
- maxssuser: Everything is Growing Everything Is Math
- domjuser: Schema’s repo on github is now open. See: scnq-schema
- raveluser: An AR tool for online presentations
- dottoreuser: State of the FUSE project
- remonyuser: I Want You… to be a bot
- Check out our latest tutorial: Generating a Recursive Broccoli
- Watch the Timeline your data using VL.Kairos webinar by dottoreuser
- Follow the vvvv gamma Learn Log by takumauser
- Point Sprites VL.Stridebeta-contribution by catweaseluser
- DDS cubemap Stride Assetsbeta-contribution by AKa-visualsuser
- VL.GnerativeGestaltung by phlegmauser
And update your nugets for the following:
And as always have a look at the forums Work-In-Progress section for some more recent goodies…
GalleryEverything is growing. Everything is math. by maxssuser
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for March. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!
Comments are no longer accepted for this post.