vvvvhat happened in April 2022May 5, 2022 posted by: joreg
The future is near!
We’re progressing well on the promised upgrade to .NET6 and will have a preview plus a blogpost on what this all means, available for you soon™.
Further work is happening on our next generation projection mapping library. Could this make vvvv gamma the number-one-go-to-tool for all things projection mapping? You be the judge!
And then some more too early to talk about. Stay tuned! And go outside when the sun is shining!
We got a new one:
and received updates to the following:
GalleryTame the Robots by Constantine Nisidis
- #madewithvvvv by various patchers
- The vvvv gamma staff picks gallery
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for April. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!