So let’s see,
vvvv gamma 2021.4.7 is out which sounds like a small update but really it is quite a biggy: Now including the polished audio library: VL.Audio. With no more need for anything extra to install, audio analysis, synthesis, playback, recording.. all at your fingertips now.
We had the 17th vvvv online meetup once again expertly moderated by baxtanuser. If you want to see what others are doing with your favorite toolkit, this is the place to watch! Save the date for the next edition on March 22nd!
We’re now about halfway through the Mastering vvvv for teaching course and the positive side effect it has for all of us, is that it brings us to work on the graybook. Revising some content and adding some new. Here are some notable new chapters:
- Execution Order
- Exception Handling
- The Cache Region
- Custom Regions And much more to come…
We got some new ones:
- Kinect2 FUSE Utilsbeta-contribution by lasaluser
- VL.Alembic by torinosuser
- VL.Preview.HDE by gregsnuser
- VL.SimpleHTTP by sebescudieuser
and received updates to the following:
- Demolition Media Hap Playerbeta-contribution
- Gamma Launcherbeta-contribution
GalleryThe Metascape by alguser
- #madewithvvvv by various patchers
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for February. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!