vvvvhat happened in July 2022August 3, 2022
We have a new release: vvvv gamma 2021.4.10 with quite a changelog!
For the professional projectionists among you we have a special treat: vvvv now supports VIOSO’s Projector Autocalibration.
We had a meetup a few weeks ago, which you can still rewatch here.
Further on our current agenda:
- Work on wrapping ImGui into a convenient set of nodes is making good progress
- On the OpenXR front we just had success getting handtracking to work for Quest2 devices…
- Our efforts continue to making vvvv a premium tool for all things projection mapping. You can follow our progress with the VL.Badmapper NuGet. Still to be announced properly!
- We’re investigating performance/memory issues that have been reported and are testing strategies to optimize things
- Still sorting out some issues with the switch to .NET6. This delays the announcement of previews for the upcoming 2022.5 release. Currently scheduled for end of August
We got three new ones:
and received updates to the following:
Still cooking are these two pull requests for VL.Stride:
GalleryPolytope 2022 - by ExperiensS
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for July. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!