vvvvhat happened in May 2022June 7, 2022
Where to start…
We have a fresh 2021.4.9 release out!
On the .NET6 front we gave a little preview: A first build of a vvvv patch running on a Raspberry Pi. More on this in a separate blogpost soon™.
In projection mapping news (also still pending a separate blogpost): We’ve implemented two different projector auto-alignment systems for your professional projection mapping needs. Still too early to be publish, but if you’re interested, please get in touch and we can see if it will work for your project.
We’ve now brought the whole blog archive going back to 2005 over to this new blog. Search is yet to come, but you’ll see that already using “Categories” and “Years” to browse by makes it quite easy to navigate.
We got two new ones:
received updates to the following:
and see the following pull requests for VL.Stride brewing:
GalleryEVOLVER - by Marshmellow Laser Feast, in collaboration with Natan Sinigaglia and Imaginary Friends, et al. See it live at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York.
- HUMA - FLEX by Juan Hurle
- Space Shooter Game by Juan Espinoza
- sensitive puppets by Berlin based MA programme “Spiel&&Objekt”
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for May. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!