As the year comes to a close,
Most prominently work this month has happened on the following:
- Adding Audio support for VL.IO.NDI, which we should be able to share soon for the 2022.5 previews
- “Create New… " Shader, C# Project… extensions as demoed are improving
- Supporting the Kairos Research Lab to help them towards an initial release
- The long awaited node Inspektor is taking shape…
Oh and we had a meetup which you should watch if you haven’t already: 19th vvvv worldwide meetup
Many thanks to those of you who help complete vvvv with countless additions!
We got some new ones:
And received updates to the following:
Plus a new entry in the forum’s work-in-progress section:
GalleryAdrift On An EndlessOcean by Colour Burst
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for November. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!