vvvvhat happened in October 2022November 1, 2022 posted by: joreg
This time of the month again,
where we wrap up the recent happenings. Grab a drink, here goes:
- 2021.4.11 with a focus on stability and performance improvements is now available for testing in latest previews.
- Biggest thing in the making currently is the upcoming 2022.5 release which is now also available for testing.
- Thanks to a sponsorship by wirmachenbunt we made some improvements to the VL.Devices.AzureKinect pack (PointCloudEntity, BodyIds, Timestamps, multi-device sync)
- Thanks to a sponsorship by Refik Anadol Studios we’ve reworked VL.IO.NDI which now comes with stable versions for sending both skia and stride textures
Oh and if you’re looking for a little push to experiment with vvvv, consider joining Nodevember, which coincidentally is also a perfect opportunity to test the new Show & Tell feature:
Nodevember is a yearly challenge during the month of November, to improve and show off your procedural skills.
Here are this years prompts: https://nodevember.io/prompts
Many thanks to those of you who help complete vvvv with countless additions!
We got some new ones:
And received updates to the following:
Plus a new entry in the forum’s work-in-progress section:
GalleryCHOM5KY vs CHOMSKY by SCHNELLE BUNTE BILDER
World Premiere November 4 – 20, 2022 in Berlin. Infos and Tickets.
- Always keep an eye on the vvvv job board
- There are often some more on The Interactive & Immersive Job Board and dasauge.de
- If you need a vvvv specialist or are one yourself, check out this listing of vvvv specialists available for hire
That was it for October. Anything to add? Please do so in the comments!